Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stay Tuned for Antarctica!

Chinstrap Penguin - Copyright 2007 Jan Gorski

Sorry for the lag in postings but the vote took awhile to settle out and of course you all chose the trip that was all shot on slide film vs. digital so it will take awhile to scan the good stuff.

The other challenge is that my home laptop will not let me log into the blog to post things - it goes into an infinite loop of google trying to log me in and blogspot trying to get google to respond to my login. I've seen from other folks in the help forums that Firefox has a bug (or google - one of the two) so now I need to upgrade my IE software as it isn't working on the version I currently have installed. This adventure has led to a larger project of cleaning off my hard drive because as we all know, upgrades require elephant sized spaces on your hard drives. That, and the fact that I never delete things is making this a bit of a challenge :)

But, I promise to get a story with photos online sometime in the near future! I've cataloged my 2003-2005 digital photos so I only have a few years left to complete... I also need to figure out how to do a slide show of photos vs. static photos on the right hand side. Any blog expert help is welcome so please leave a comment if you know how to incorporate a slide show in a posting!

Happy Fall and hope you are all out shooting away. I'm off to India in November with grand hopes of great shots of Bengal Tigers and their cubs. Wish me luck on the 13.5 hour train ride to the tiger camp!!

Collabjan

No comments: