Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Great Indonesian Adventure

Greetings from Singapore Airport!

I'm almost to my final destination. Left home two days ago and I have one more 4 hour layover until I make it to Bali. I've been from Den to Houston to Moscow to Singapore so far .... enough flying and hanging out in airports already :)

I'm on a free internet terminal at the airport that only gives you 15 mins before it logs you out so this will be short.

I'll try to blog along the way. Highlights of the trip include the following Indonesia Islands: Bali, Flores, Komodo, Rinca, Java, Borneo and Peucang Island. First stop is Ubud, Bali where we will indulge in some shopping in one of the best artist towns on the island. Next stop will be to fly to Flores Island and take a boat to Rinca & Komodo Islands to see the Komodo Dragons. We will sleep out under the milky way and the southern cross on a traditional fishing boat. (Hope we don't get eaten alive by dragons or mosquitos)!

Check out wikipedia or just google these places for more info!

Have a superb summer all!

CJ

1 comment:

Collabman said...

CJ - thanks for the blog update!

Enjoy...we are thinking of you ma'am!